Rant Of The Day – These Randy Men

By Grace Shaibu

Welcome to the rant column

I don’t understand why a married man would decide to perch his territory off his home. It’s now a norm for married men to be seeking after young ladies leaving their wives at home and becoming a nuisance outside. The way they go about wooing girls is the most amazing of it all, they do it like they have nothing to hide while they know that there’s someone hidden somewhere.

angry face

Why did you choose to marry when you know that you haven’t left the street? I mean, being irresponsible as a married man is the height of stupidity.

In fact, when some of them offer to give you a lift you must be very careful with strapping the seat-belt to your chest because at the least expected moment, hands might want to move… This is irritating and I still wonder what is happening.

You will marry a woman and then start chasing other women… Is that sane? Please help me here. How do we deal with them? Awon oniranu {Randy men}

Source: Abovewhispers

13 Responses to Rant Of The Day – These Randy Men

1. Chief Tee July 26, 2017 at 12:03 pm

I have missed Rant gan o…I was scared you stopped writing ni. Good to have rant back. So, on this case, sisters start carrying pen knife about ooo. That’s my advice.

2. Solomon Nkechi July 26, 2017 at 12:05 pm

I can relate very well, my boss at work is giving me serious headache. This man is married o, in fact his wife comes to the office and he’s still disturbing my life.

3. Matilda July 26, 2017 at 12:07 pm

@Nkechi, just pray to God to deal with him and he will deal with him for you. These men are just mad. Awon oniranu for real

@Chief tee.. you ehn…But your advice is real though. Self defense strategy

4. georgina July 26, 2017 at 12:13 pm

Maddddddddddddddddd Men!

I support @Chief Tee on this one. Start carrying pen knife

5. Omolola July 26, 2017 at 12:14 pm

Dupe them! When we dupe them they will learn their lessons. Shebi, it’s because they have money..when we collect the money with nothing remaining their eyes go clear.

6. Akpes July 26, 2017 at 12:17 pm

Extort them anytime they come around.

7. Julie July 26, 2017 at 12:18 pm

Give them the insult they deserve. Perverts that’s who they are.

8. Oluwatosino July 26, 2017 at 12:20 pm

They are indeed oniranu oo. I just feel irritated most times when they come disturbing me. But me they collect money wella oo, but once they start disturbing me for sex like this, i run for my dear life. Oniranu men

9. Ebonychyqui2 July 26, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Where are they like seriously am looking for them cuz am a good match for them. Any married man that tries fiddlesticks with me I will tell him I have gbain in my head. I will make sure he use his entire savings and investment to pay and he won’t even get a hug not to talk of a kiss or bang. He die well be that!

10. Branny July 26, 2017 at 12:29 pm

The one that came around the last time don gbes cuz I helped him invest all his savings in my life. And when he started making his demands I asked him to use the door, no time.

11. Branny July 26, 2017 at 12:33 pm

Advice to all the females here. Please don’t respect them again, fact is you become mates when anyone woo you. Even if he’s 99years old call him by his name and let the whole world know he is an old fool.

12. Legzycool July 26, 2017 at 3:38 pm

Oniranu people they are..

13. Femi Diipo July 27, 2017 at 2:21 am

I wish I know what makes men do this pathetic thing… Its really so sad and shameful