LOUD WHISPERS: Compliments Of The Season

This week all I want to do is wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thank you so much for all your support and encouragement throughout the year. It has been a very exciting and challenging one for me, but I thank God Almighty that it has been a good year. It is my hope that as we all step into the New Year, may all our prayers be answered and may we enjoy good health and be safe from any form of danger.

This year is ending with the wonderful news of Mrs Funke Akindele-Bello giving birth to a set of twins. People are very happy for Funke because a so-called prophet took it upon himself to declare her barren until she married a Pastor, claiming she was not destined to have children.

This is a huge lesson for all of us, not that we don’t know  but some things probably need reinforcing. No person is God. No one knows tomorrow. We all have our own journeys and clocks. As we end the year in celebrations with our families and friends,  I lòok forward to another exciting year.

Warm regards to you all!!! Keep living, exhaling and speaking well above a whisper!

Bisi Adeleye-Fayemi is a Gender Specialist, Social Entrepreneur and Writer. She is the Founder of Abovewhispers.com, an online community for women. She is currently the 1st Lady of Ekiti State. She can be reached at BAF@abovewhispers.com

12 Responses to LOUD WHISPERS: Compliments Of The Season

1. Olakunle Olajide December 25, 2018 at 2:51 pm

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance ma’am and to everyone here. Thank you for everything ma’am. You are a blessing to us. Do have a wonderful and restful holiday.

2. Eric Onuoha December 26, 2018 at 11:10 am

Merry Christmas Ma. It enjoyed and learnt a lot from all the articles. Congratulations to Mrs Funke Akindele-Bello. Truly, no one is God. I wish you a fruitful 2019 ahead

3. Lilian Martins December 26, 2018 at 11:37 am

Merry Christmas Ma. You have been blessing to us and I pray your Joy will always be full.

4. Veronica Imaseun December 26, 2018 at 11:38 am

Indeed no man is God! Thank you for all you do ma, thank you for the gift of Above Whispers. We love you and please, do rest this season.

5. Ayishat Idris December 26, 2018 at 11:39 am

Compliment of the seasons ma. I love you specially.

6. Aderibigbe Olajumoke December 26, 2018 at 11:40 am

Yeeessssssssss!!! mama. We will keep speaking above a whisper. Thank you and thank you to AW team. You guys rock!

7. Femi Diipo December 26, 2018 at 9:08 pm

Complement of the season ma’am. It really has been a great year all round. Saw your celebration Christmas with ekiti people on Instagram and it was awesome. May the new year be even better. Cheers

8. Dom Dom December 26, 2018 at 9:13 pm

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too and everyone on this platform. The good news about Funke Akindele is an incredible one. May we continue to celebrate such things in the new year

9. DSEED December 27, 2018 at 1:02 pm

Compliments of the season ma and happy new year in advance. A big congratulations to funke we love her. To all team of AW, you are wonderful.

10. Omoboriowo O.B.O December 27, 2018 at 3:34 pm

Thank you very much ma. we love you and we love this platform.

11. Olumola Gift December 27, 2018 at 3:35 pm

getting to know this site is the climax for me this year. I have evolved mentally and socially and I will forever be grateful for your timeless gift and the timeless gift of this website.

12. Nkechi December 27, 2018 at 3:36 pm

In fact, this year, i have learnt so much and the story of Funke just made another clear lesson, God is the best story teller.