Rant Of The Day – Just According To My Boyfriend

By Grace Shaibu

Welcome to the rant column

Excuse me, please?. Can we have some heart to heart talk as sisters? Young sisters most importantly. I hate it, I detest it, it quite irritating when young girls who are supposed to take their lives in their hands are depending on the words of their boyfriends to move!

woman W

They cannot make a decision of their own if he hasn’t given them the go-ahead. Please ma, are you married? Nope! But unfortunately, this is the dumbest excuse I get, ”we agreed to share our plans and take decisions together.” Who says, you shouldn’t share your plans? Who says you shouldn’t take decisions but what decisions do you want to agree on if you don’t even have a mind of your own?

Please ma, were you not living your life before he walked into your life? So, why are you making it look like he rose you up from dead? I don’t get it. You ask some young girls simple questions, and they say, I can’t pick anything now until we talk. Who are we? Let me tell you, a real man wants a goal-getter not a dependent jellyfish. Receive sense!

Source: AboveWhispers

13 Responses to Rant Of The Day – Just According To My Boyfriend

1. Chief Tee September 5, 2017 at 11:36 am

This is my favourite seg on this blog. Excuse me, Ma. lmaoooooooooooooooo. But seriously, I hate it when girls do that stuff. Some of them will even use the pics of their boyfriends day and night and when you try being friends with them, the first thing they will say is. I am in a relationship. loool

2. Shola Skillz September 5, 2017 at 11:37 am

loool. Oh lawd. I just had to comment. This is hilarious and true. So true!

3. monica September 5, 2017 at 11:38 am

which one is dependent jelly fish again? The mouth of this writer ehn? I will sha see you one day. LOOOL. Let the ladies who are guilty receive sense, Biko

4. Chief Tee September 5, 2017 at 11:39 am

@monica, are you sure you aren’t guilty? #walksaway

5. Matilda September 5, 2017 at 11:41 am

@chief tee, No be only you o. It’s my favourite too. But really, this rant is hot o. She don dey pile am sincccceeeee. Lol. No man wants a dependent jellyfish. That’s my word for the week. Loool

6. Femi Diipo September 5, 2017 at 4:03 pm

I would have totally agreed with this but when you’re asking sister to buy something and she doesn’t have the money nko? Is it not good for her to ask the bf first ni. Lol. But young women should learn to be independent sha, I’m sure men appreciate that

7. Matilda September 6, 2017 at 12:10 pm

@femi diipo. I am sure the writer wasn’t referring to money here.

8. Sir Lukman September 6, 2017 at 12:13 pm

This one is deep! Lool. Later, they will say the man is breaking up, why won’t he? Simple mind, you cannot own it. looool.

9. Legzycool September 6, 2017 at 2:00 pm

Haahahahahaahah! This is hard. Receive sense.lol!!

10. Kes September 6, 2017 at 8:14 pm

Haaaaaaaa this is very deep. Jelly fish me?

11. Branny September 6, 2017 at 8:19 pm

Don’t mind them dear, if they don’t change and receive sense they will forever wallow in their stupidity.

12. Ebonychyqui2 September 6, 2017 at 8:22 pm

Those that wait for their guys to take decision for them are the gullible and unexposed ones. No hard feelings!

13. Kathryn September 6, 2017 at 8:36 pm

Come to think of it oooo, what if the guy is not seeing all those bull crap? One thing is that guys don’t like dependent ladies. They love ladies that can make decision on their behave when the need arises. Please borrow some sense and turn a new leaf if you are a victim of this rant. #lwkmd# jelly fish kwa?