Rant Of The Day – Makeup Is Not By Force

By Grace Shaibu

A happy new week to you all and you are welcome to a beautiful timeout right here.So what is the rant about? My dear, have you seen how some persons most especially ladies have their makeup on? I mean, makeup is good, it’s supposed to enhance your beauty but not make you look like a monster.  You see, some ladies will make their faces up and the face will be as bright as the sun while the neck will be as dark as darkness… why?

makeup 01

your makeup is supposed to blend with your skin, my dearest sister.  if your makeup doesn’t blend with your skin, then it’s a make-mistake.

Secondly, the eyebrows. This one is particularly deadly! If you cannot carve your brows, please leave it the way it is and don’t start drawing what looks like a dicth on your beautiful face. Some ladies, draw their brows and then you start wondering if the confluence is leaving Kogi state.

We love to look good, I know and it’s not a crime but in looking good, know how to really look good. Don’t go overboard and start scaring people away. Please, makeup is not by force, if you can’t do it appropriately let your face breathe. It’s important.

Source: abovewhispers

11 Responses to Rant Of The Day – Makeup Is Not By Force

1. Legzycool March 21, 2017 at 11:41 am

Arrrghhh!! Some make ups on ladies can just be so irritating.. Please tell them jare.

2. Bisi Alawode March 21, 2017 at 11:45 am

Oh my daaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys! This is hilariously true.

3. macwilliams March 21, 2017 at 11:49 am

ThankGod this was written. I saw a lady yesterday, I just couldn’t get it either she was black or white. Lol. Thanks for sharing this o

4. Princess March 21, 2017 at 4:20 pm

Like you were reading my mind, well am a makeup artist and I must confess the way ladies make up this days is horrifying. The one that pisses me off the most is that aspect where some folks who went for 2weeks training thinks they have arrived. They will try to imitate their trainers but ‘ojuju calabar” will be the
    order of the day.

5. Ebonychyqui2 March 21, 2017 at 4:26 pm

Dunno maybe its by force to do a makeup or makeover. Some ladies after makeup looks like an upcoming witch while some looks like certified witch.

6. Julie March 21, 2017 at 4:32 pm

This thing came the right time. Saw a lady with makeup of recent and was forced to ask where she hails from? Because she’s an exact replica of Avatar. Very scary I almost laughed myself to death, and couldn’t stop staring her makeup.

7. Lalekan March 21, 2017 at 4:49 pm

@julie. Replica of avatar ke? Ki lo de. Lmao. But this is critically real though. Makeup no be by force.

8. Femi Diipo March 21, 2017 at 5:15 pm

But how can you say make up is not by force. Come tell that to my babe make we hear. I agree it should be moderately and expertly done sha, but it’s by force. Lol

9. Oluwatosino March 21, 2017 at 6:15 pm

Lmao……… The picture up here is just epic…. Oh my my..
    All the makeupis LOL…

10. modupe March 22, 2017 at 11:18 pm

Woow… What some people do is makein and not makeup. This displayed picture self has spoilt things. Look horrible.

11. olakitan March 22, 2017 at 11:19 pm

Makeup is good. Applying common sense when applying makeup is needed.