South Africa: Woman Electrocuted While Fixing Plug

A woman believed to be in her 40s died on Thursday evening in her home in Bophelong, Vanderbijlpark, after being electrocuted while fixing a plug, paramedics said.

When paramedics arrived at the home they found that the woman showed no signs of life, ER24 spokesperson Russel Meiring said in a statement.

Electrocution

Paramedics quickly assessed the woman and found that she had already succumbed to her injuries.

Meiring said residents in nearby homes called paramedics after hearing the woman scream.

Local authorities are investigating the incident.

Source: allafrica.com

Sign up for Updates

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Notify me of new posts by email.