Rant Of The Day – Stop Sticking It Out

By Grace Shaibu

I know men are peculiarly different and simple compared to women. They say, they havea less complicated life than the women, well, I think that’s true though.

But, there is something that some men do that is far from simplicity but can be termed ‘stupidity’.

man peeing

Their make is different quite alright but that doesn’t give a license to some queasy acts that they do almost everytime.

Have you seen some men pee on the roadside, not a secluded area but an area where people pass through frequently.

Some even pee on a major road. C’mon! TAH! that’s annoying and very appalling. Even if you think that your ‘make’ allows the freedom, my dear, you can’t just pull it out anyhow.

Please for the sake of humanity and sanity of the eyes and mind, do it in a toilet or a secluded arena. There is a ‘urinary’ notice in everyman, don’t wait till the last minute and start giving excuses.

Stop peeing and sticking out on a major road side. It’s Irksome! Stop It!

Source: abovewhispers

18 Responses to Rant Of The Day – Stop Sticking It Out

1. Gloria Nelson February 25, 2017 at 8:28 am

Oh my! This post is everything! Lmao. C’mon Tah! Seriously, this is the truth.

2. Olufunmilola February 25, 2017 at 8:30 am

Really, i don’t know why they do this? But it is really annoying! Very annoying! In Fact, some will now be looking at you to take your face off, when they are doing the very wrong thing

3. olaniyi February 25, 2017 at 8:31 am

Look at the way she just dissed some men o! Wait. This writer ehn? One must be caerful with ethics now o

4. ruth Morgan February 25, 2017 at 8:33 am

@olufunmilola, you are very right! There was a day a man was doing such and I accidentally bumped into him, he was now yelling at me telling me to close my eyes. He called me different names, but really? How would i have expected that he will be urinating in that arena?
    Thanks for writing this piece. It’s irksome for real

5. gbemisola February 25, 2017 at 8:38 am

At Last! Been waiting for rant sinceeeeeeeee…. Now, you have taken me by storm! I read this and I couldn’t just stop laughing. this is hilarious and real. I hope they will learn

6. Lalekan February 25, 2017 at 8:39 am

What? I can’t stop laughing. I will keep saying this, the guts of this writer!

7. Lota February 25, 2017 at 8:40 am

This is word ma’am. Word!

8. Dom dom February 25, 2017 at 6:30 pm

LOl… i almost didn’t know what to say about this, but yeah i agree its a ridiculous act. We really should stop just sticking it out

9. DSEED February 25, 2017 at 11:29 pm

I have been looking out for these. This is rant sound so funny but it isn’t . it is a serious issue that needs to be dealt with.

10. Olowolafe Olanrewaju February 25, 2017 at 11:31 pm

The most embracing part of this is that some men will see you coming and they wouldn’t care displaying there stuff.

11. olakitan February 25, 2017 at 11:33 pm

@olowolafe.. Some will even call your attention by greeting the person walking alongside with you.

12. Modupeoluwa February 25, 2017 at 11:34 pm

The point is that majority of men out there lack public etiquette.

13. kitan February 25, 2017 at 11:37 pm

Nothing to these than to say it is a shameful behaviour that needs proper attention.

14. olanrewaju February 25, 2017 at 11:38 pm

This is funny thou but also wasn’t funny. Guys hold it back it is nothing but a public disgrace

15. Julie February 26, 2017 at 5:19 am

My world this post is hilarious. Like serious its on point. Some men can just drag out their stuff and pee anywhere

16. Ebonychyqui2 February 26, 2017 at 5:30 am

This is very serious, the one that pisses me off the most is that some barely wash their hands after peeing. They will just stick it out, pee shake it up and immediately go shake hands with someone . I ain’t just framing this up, it happened during my undergraduate days, my friend just finished doing the thing and wanted to shake moi. I
    will never forget how I
    screamed and ran, and told him to go wash his
    hands before shaking me. It wasn’t funny at all that day.

17. Akpes February 26, 2017 at 2:24 pm

Tell them ma sis, now they will know how, when and where to stick out that stuff of theirs.

18. Legzycool February 26, 2017 at 11:45 pm

This is hilarious..I hope the guys get the gist.