Rant Of The Day – Look Before You Speak

By Grace Shaibu

Hello Readers,

Welcome to the rant column.

This is going to be very dynamic and some people might find it a little mean, but hey, the truth must be told. I am addressing this rant to those Men that feel because they have some dangling ‘down below’ they can talk to any woman they see. You should be able to view with your eyes and brain before going to meet a woman to speak to her ‘romantically’ .Does she fit your class? Are you heading the same way?

for the rant

When you start speaking and it seems  you guys do not tally why don’t you just shut up? Please, Keep your mouth shut and let peace and tranquility reign. If her demure doesn’t suit you, move to another. I have heard men screaming about some women being proud,demanding some sort of finesse and style and my question is, Uncle, were you sleeping when you went to meet her? Her class isn’t yours so move on to the one that suits your class.

If you go about cutting your cloth according to your money, you will know that not all tailors can make your clothes, this is not a matter of them not being able to make the clothes, it is just because you do not possess the kinda money they charge for clothes. There are different options in the world, pick yours. Women shouldn’t lower their standards because they want to please a man, there is a Woman for Every Man and A Man for every Woman. If a woman doesn’t look your path, choose the one that looks it and don’t start demanding that she lowers her standards for you. Uncle, Face it!

Have a Lovely Week

instagram : @onozasiee

Twitter : @grace_onozasi

Source: Above Whispers

9 Responses to Rant Of The Day – Look Before You Speak

1. Maureen Adams April 10, 2018 at 9:46 am

What else do I say, than I love you dear. Jeeez! this is so apt

2. Lamide April 10, 2018 at 9:48 am

Gingerrrrrr ooooooo… Ginger! You just made me more confident. You nailed my self confidence to another level. I do not think a woman should lower her standard, a man should match up and if he cannot, he should move.

3. Chief Tee April 10, 2018 at 9:49 am

I will keep looking with my glasses till I meet this woman in person. I will keep looking!

4. Shola Skillz April 11, 2018 at 9:10 am

Kai. This is serious wash o. I don’t know if I should say Okay or just keep quiet. @Chief Tee, I join you in the on looking game.

5. Vivian. April 11, 2018 at 9:12 am

How i love this. Not all tailors can make your clothes so look for your clique. Don’t come to me and start giving me rules and regulations like you were blind when you saw me at first. Thanks jare.

6. olanrewaju April 11, 2018 at 9:14 am

Only the women have some solid things to say, well, You are very right. Men should follow what suits them and not buy find tending to make it like crayfish and I think this goes for women too.

7. Legzycool April 11, 2018 at 9:38 am

This is not mean na, this is just the truth. Lol!

8. Femi Diipo April 11, 2018 at 1:52 pm

This is just brilliant and I think it’s kinda vice versa Sha, women too do have a choice in this matter. Women should stop settling for less, and don’t marry a soldier when you want your husband to always sleep in your bed. I just think life will be way better if we all exactly what and who we want

9. Eric Onuoha April 30, 2018 at 11:52 am