Rant Of The Day – Bum shorts

By Grace Shaibu

Hallo Readers, you are welcome to the rant column.

bum shorts

Okay so fine, ladies in the house, I want to use this medium to say thank you for being you thus far, thank you for always trying out good things but if you know those set of ladies that just wouldn’t rest until they tarnish the image of other girls, please send them right here.

I saw a lady in a mall wearing ankara bumshorts… well, in my opinion I think it should be worn at home but if you have to wear it out,please be sure you have the right legs. It’s totally wrong for a fat woman to wear bumshorts to a mall, the butts are flappy, and some have very dark bumlines that become irritating to the eyes and even the so called fashion sense they are trying to display becomes a public nightmare, disgrace 100percent.

So, if you have to wear bumshorts outside, to a mall, etc. Kindly, wear something that is good enough to cover your bumlines, make sure we aren’t seeing flappy butts, darklines with stretchmarks giving us directions outside the mall.

Aunty please, try to keep us together for the sake of sisterhood, if it’s something you cannot wear, please put it away. We will all be fine without it.

Source: Abovewhispers

10 Responses to Rant Of The Day – Bum shorts

1. Legzycool May 9, 2017 at 3:44 pm

Sincerely peeps might say, it is their choice and all, but i just like decency. So even in clothing, there should be decency.

2. Itohan May 9, 2017 at 7:30 pm

Thanks for writing something on this o. I am tired of seeing it seriously

3. Blessing James May 9, 2017 at 7:35 pm

lmao. I saw the same today oooo. everybody was just cursing the babe, I mean, her butt lines were out, almost getting in between her ass. And i’m like, is it by force?

4. Dom Dom May 9, 2017 at 7:56 pm

Yeah right, this can be really annoying. I mean what exactly are they trying to show off, the map of Africa on their bums?

5. chief Tee May 10, 2017 at 4:45 pm

The wobe sistrens in the building. lol

6. Lota May 10, 2017 at 4:46 pm

I have missed you @chief tee. Welcome back. Lmao
    But really, some babes can like to fall hand and disgrace their father’s house.

7. gbemisola May 10, 2017 at 4:52 pm

Lmao. I can imagine. Na real wobe sistrens o. Hollywood don enter their brain.

8. Ebonychyqui2 May 11, 2017 at 9:30 am

Haha haha ha i just can’t stop laughing. Don’t mind them. They always like to show off their ugly shape all in the name of fashion.

9. julie May 11, 2017 at 9:45 am

This rant is for someone i know , she really needs to see this. Thanks maam for this post.

10. Oluwatosino May 11, 2017 at 12:37 pm

That picture thou…. That lady needs to be flogged.. How on earth will you put on bumshot out with your big bumbum. Some ladies don’t even have dress sense that’s just it. Even if you want to mingle and behave like the white, put on a decent bumshot that will suit your body size.